Hepcvir 400mg used in combination with other medications such as ribavirin, daclatasvir and peginterferon to treat chronic hepatitis C. It functions by reducing the hepatitis C virus in the body. This helps to keep liver disorders such as cirrhosis and liver cancer at bay.
On using this medication you may experience side effects such as diarrhoea, itchiness, headache, nausea, drowsiness, rapid breathing, rapid heartbeat and skin paleness. If your reactions persist, seek the help of your health care provider right away.
Before using this medication you should tell your doctor if: you are allergic to any ingredient contained within Hepcvir 400mg side effects, you have any other allergies, you are taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, you have liver/kidney disorders, you are below 18 years of age, you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are nursing a baby.
Hepcvir 400mg dosage should be prescribed by the doctor based on your age, overall medical history and current condition. The usual dose in adults for treating chronic hepatitis C is 400 mg to be taken orally once daily.
How to use Hepcvir Tablet
Take Hepcvir 400mg used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Hepcvir 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Hepcvir Tablet works
Hepcvir 400mg work is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Major & minor side effects for Hepcvir 400 mg Tablet
- Ulcers or white spots in the mouth
- Lower back pain
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
Missed DoseIf a dose of Hepcvir 400mg dosage is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Take Hepcvir 400mg instructions exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Complete the course of treatment to prevent the spread of the infection. Report any adverse effects to the doctor immediately. Close monitoring of liver function is necessary while receiving this medicine.
Warnings for special population
– Hepcvir 400mg in US is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Use with amiodarone
– Hepcvir 400 should be used with extreme caution in combination with amiodarone due to the increased risk of life-threatening cardiac complications including fatal cardiac arrest. This risk is especially higher in the first 48 hours of starting treatment with both these medicines. Coadministration of these medicines should be done only under close medical supervision with provisions to continuously monitor all vital signs of the patient. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be done based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– Hepcvir 400mg online should be used with caution in patients with a previous history of renal diseases due to the increased risk of renal failure. Close monitoring of kidney function is necessary for such patients. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be done based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– Buy Hepcvir 400mg should be used with caution in patients with a known history of hepatitis B due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary based on the clinical condition of the patient. It is advised to test all patients for evidence of current or prior hepatitis B before starting treatment with this medicine.