How to use Azunate Tablet
How Azunate Tablet works
Expert advice for Azunate Tablet
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to artesunate.
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or If you are breast feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artesunate because you may feel sleepy.
Major & minor Artesunate 50mg side effects
- Abdominal pain
- Injection site pain
- Fever with body pain
- Low WBC and Platelet count
- Swelling of the liver
Missed DoseContact your doctor immediately if you miss a scheduled dose of this medicine.
OverdoseContact your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected.
Warnings for special population
– Use of Artesunate 50mg reviews in pregnant women is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. The effect of this medicine on pregnancy is not clearly established and hence should be used only in life-threatening situations.
– Use of this medicine while breastfeeding is not recommended unless necessary. Your doctor will determine whether or not to use this medicine.
– This medicine should be used to treat malaria only when it is severe and other medicines like quinine are proving to be ineffective.
Medicine induced fever
– This medicine can cause fever as a side effect.
– Artesunate 50mg price should be used with caution in patients having an impaired liver/kidney function. If the impairment is very severe then the use of this medicine should be avoided.
Storage of Artesunate 50mg
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from light.
Capsules should be stored in tightly closed containers.
Buy Now:Buy Artesunate 50mg online