How to use Mycept Capsule
How Mycept Capsule works
See also Warning section.
Constipation, nausea, headache, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach upset, gas, tremor, or trouble sleeping may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Remember that your doctor has Mycept 250 uk prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- • Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
• Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
• Use an effective method of Mycept 250 usa contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
• Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking the medicine. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.
See also How to Use section.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription Mycept 250 price rugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil) administration is contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to this drug, mycophenolic acid or any component of the formulation. CellCept intravenous is advised against in patients having allergic reactions to Polysorbate 80 (TWEEN).
Buy Now : Buy Mycept 250mg Online