What is RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet used for?
renodapt S 360mg company Tablet is used to lower the body’s natural immune function in patients who are receiving a kidney transplant.
RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How to use Renodapt-S Tablet
Uses of Renodapt-S Tablet
How Renodapt-S Tablet works
How to take RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet on an empty stomach, 1 hour before or 2 hours after food.
If you miss a dose of RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Increase in blood pressure
- Low white blood cell count
- Cough and Dyspnea
- Joint pain
- Decreased calcium level
What special precautions should be followed while taking RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat and tongue while taking the medicine.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may cause excessive drowsiness when taken with RENODAPT S 360mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take renodapt S 360mg uk Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Buy Now: Buy Renodapt S 360mg