Silagra 100mg Tablet calm the smooth muscles current in the bar of artery and advice in expanding the stream of blood in certain specific regions of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection anarchy and Pulmonary Hypertension (hypertension pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
What is Silagra used for?
Silagra tablets 100mg are utilized to delicacy erectile brokenness (weakness) in men, which is powerlessness to accomplish or keep up a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual action, because of lacking blood stream into the penis. Silagra 100mg reviews unwind the veins in the penis expanding blood stream and causing an erection, which is the regular reaction to sexual incitement. Nonetheless, Silagra 100 will just work on the off chance that you are sexually excited.
How does Silagra work?
Silagra 100mg tablets contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase write 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that follows up on the erectile tissue of the penis to expand blood stream, which is expected to cause an erection. Amid sexual incitement nitric oxide is discharged in the erectile tissue of the penis which actuates the protein guanylate cyclase. This catalyst expands levels of a substance called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which unwinds the veins in the penis and enables blood to fill the elastic erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another catalyst called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) separates cGMP forestalling blood stream into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Silagra tablets 100mg repress the activity of PDE5 which settle erectile brokenness by permitting the normal procedure of sexual incitement to enact the cGMP instrument for accomplishing and keeping up an erection.
How long does Silagra last?
Silagra 100mg price ought to be taken inside a hour of arranged sex and much of the time it encourages you to get an erection in around 30 minutes that will keep going for around 4 hours, if you are sexually energized. Silagra 100 does not work on the off chance that you are not excited.
What does Silagra contain?
Silagra 100mg tablets contain sildenafil which settle erectile brokenness (feebleness) in men, by expanding blood stream into the penis.
Side effects of Silagra (100 mg)
- Heart: Abnormal ECG, chest torment, AV piece, heart failure, stroke, heart disappointment, low circulatory strain, poor blood supply, palpitation, postural hypotension, syncope, quick heart rate, cerebrovascular dying, heart assault, seeping from the lung, sudden cardiovascular passing.
- Central Nervous System: Headache, restlessness, shivering, wooziness, strange dreams, automatic development, diminished reflexes, gloom, tangible misfortune, headache, serious nerve torment, languor, tremor, vertigo, tension, seizure, seizure repeat, impermanent memory misfortune.
- Skin: Flushing, redness of the skin, rash, contact dermatitis, scaling, herpes simplex, tingling, skin ulcer, sweating, hives.
- Eye and ENT: Nose drain, nasal clog, stuffy nose, strange vision, waterfall, irritation of conjunctiva, dry eyes, ear torment, eye dying, eye torment, enlargement of understudy, photophobia, sudden reduction or loss of hearing, ragged looking appearance, twofold vision, expanded eye weight, eye copying, redness of eye, retinal vascular sickness or dying, impermanent vision misfortune/diminished vision, disabled shading vision particularly blue-green separation.
- Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, diarrhea, gastric ulcer, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, inflammation of gum, rectal bleeding, sore throat, vomiting.
- Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, abnormal ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, breast enlargement, genital edema, urinary frequency, urinary incontinence, blood in urine, painful erection, prolonged erection.
- Blood: Anemia, decrease in white blood cells.
- Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests .
- Metabolic: Edema, gout, increase in blood glucose, elevated sodium, uric acid level in blood, peripheral edema, thirst, unstable diabetes.
- Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, joint pain, bone pain, myasthenia, tendon rupture, inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath.
- Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing, asthma, inflammation of bronchus, larynx, pharynx, increased cough, increased sputum.
- Miscellaneous: Elevated body temperature, abdominal pain, accidental falls, accidental injury, allergic reaction, chest pain, chills, face edema, pain, photosensitivity, shock.
In Depth Information on Silagra Tablet
Expert advice for Silagra Tablet
- Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
- It’s best to take Silagra 100mg dosage about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Silagra helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Do not use Silagra 100mg forum if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
- Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Silagra if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg).