Tadacip is a well-known, potent and long lasting ED medication, which is especially designed for those guys who are facing difficulty in achieving and attaining an erection during a lovemaking session. Generic Tadalafil is a main pharmaceutical ingredient found in Tadacip and it belongs to the category of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors.
Tadalafil works by increasing the blood flow towards male genitals by inhibiting the functions of PDE type-5 enzyme. As a result, it creates stiffer and harder erection in men.
Doses of Tadacip-
A man should take a single Tadacip tablet 20mg previous to half an hour on sexual intercourse. Swallow the whole tablet with a full glass of water and it should be administered with or without food. Only one tablet is sufficient for one day and don’t consume two tablets of Tadacip at the same time as it may cause overdosing effects.
There is less chance of missed dose of Tadacip and if by mistake you can take excess amount of Tadacip then immediately consult your physician and get some medical treatment from your nearest hospital.
Who should not take Tadacip 20mg?
Tadacip is not taken in case of-
- Hypersensitivity towards generic Tadalafil
- Renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Cardiac disorders
- Eye related disorders
- Breathing disorders or asthma
- Any form of penile deformity
What are the drugs may interact with Tadacip 20mg?
- Anti-anginal drugs- Nitrate, Nitroglycerin and Isosorbide mononitrate
- Antifungal drugs- Ketoconazole, Miconazole, Fluconazole and Itraconazole
- Antibiotics- Clarithromycin, Azithromycin, Streptomycin and Telithromycin
What are the negative symptoms of Tadacip?
While using Tadacip 20mg, you may observe certain adverse effects like a severe headache, stomach pain, drowsiness, chest pain, shallow breathing, tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat).
Severe adverse effects of Tadacip is vertigo and priapism (painful and prolong erection).
What safety measures should be followed while using Tadacip?
- Avoid smoking and use of alcohol with Tadacip as it may aggravate the adverse effects of Tadacip.
- Grapes and grapefruit juices should be strictly avoided with Tadacip as it may delay the action of the drug.
- Teenagers below the age of 18 years should avoid the use of Tadacip.
- Intake of nitrate derivatives is strictly inadvisable with Tadacip as it may reduce the blood pressure.
cenforce 100 are they safe , what are cenforce 100 , what are cenforce tablets , cenforceavis , cenforce 25 avis , cenforce 100 mg avis , cenforce buy , buy cenforce 100 , buy cenforce online , buy cenforce 150 mg , buy cenforce 50mg
web site:For extra info go to us our web site: https://www.medypharma.com