Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet is the generic name for Femara. It falls under the class of drugs categorized as aromatase inhibitor. Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It lowers the amount of estrogen in the body. It also works as an effective remedy against infertility in women. This drug causes super-ovulation by fostering an egg to develop in women who are failing to ovulate on their own. Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet is also functional in heightening the chances of pregnancy in already ovulating women.
On using Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet online you may face side effects such as pain in your arms, legs and back, breast soreness, cough, severe headache, sweating, hot flashes, diarrhea, reduced appetite, fatigue, vaginal dryness, sudden weight gain or loss, insomnia, swelling. Certain severe reactions may occur such as numbness, vaginal bleeding, severe stomach pain and painful urination; to name a few, in which case it may be necessary to seek medical help. In order to avoid chances of any kind of side effect it is advised that you take preventive measures beforehand. Talk to you doctor if you are:
- Pregnant, are planning to become pregnant or are nursing a baby.
- Taking any prescriptive or over the counter drugs, herbal products or dietary supplements.
- Allergic to any kind of medicines, foods or substances.
- suffering from menstrual periods or have not yet reached the stage of complete menopause.
- Taking any kind of hormone therapies.
The dosage of Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet reviews will be determined by your physician after taking into consideration your medical history and condition. Usually the adult dose is about 2.5 mg orally once every day in case of breast cancer treatment. In case of a missed dose take it only if it s within 2 hours of the next one. If you are already very near to your next scheduled dose, skip it and follow your daily dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose. In case of drug overdose notify your doctor right away.
How to use Chemlet Tablet
How Chemlet Tablet works
Major & minor Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet side effects
- Bone fracture
- Chest pain
- Increased sweating
- Back pain
- Hot flashes
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Increased thirst
Missed DoseIt is advised not to miss any dose. If you missed any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Chemlet Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
– Chemlet 2.5 MG is not recommended in the patients with the liver injury. The concentration of this medicine may increase in these patients. The baseline of the liver function tests should be obtained before starting the treatment.
– This medicine may decrease the bone mineral density and increases the risk of osteoporosis and fractures. Close monitoring of calcium levels is necessary. The prophylaxis for osteoporosis can be initiated based on the clinical condition.
Increase cholesterol levels
– This medicine may increase the cholesterol levels in the body. The baseline of cholesterol levels should be obtained before initiating the treatment. Lipid lowering agents can be initiated based on the clinical condition.
– Chemlet 2.5 MG Tablet in USA may cause dizziness, somnolence, and fatigue. It is advised not to perform activities that require mental alertness like driving vehicle or operating machinery. Inform the doctor if the symptoms worsen.
Buy Now: Buy Chemlet 2.5mg online
Buy related medicine: