Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule is an immunosuppressant. This medication is used in the prevention of transplanted organ rejection from the body. This medication is used in combination with adrenal corticosteroids. Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule can also be used in patients with already a history of chronic rejection.
On using this medication you may experience side effects such as diarrhoea, drowsiness, vomiting, stomach pain, headache, dizziness, skin rash, hives, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, swelling of facial parts, rapid or irregular heartbeat, pain during urination, seizures, ringing in the ears, mental/mood disorders, kidney/liver disorders and changes with vision. If the reactions persist or become worse over time contact your health care professional right away Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule online.
Don’t use this medication if; you are allergic to any ingredient contained within Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule, you are receiving radiation or ultraviolet therapy. Before using this medication tell your doctor if: you are allergic to any food/medicine/substance, you are taking any medications, you have seizures/cancer/ high blood pressure/weak immune system, you have kidney/nerve/brain disorders, you are pregnant or are breastfeeding a baby.
The dosage for this medication should be prescribed by the doctor based on your condition. The usual dose in adults is 2-4 mg given via IV infusion once daily.
How to use Cyclophil ME Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule uses may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Cyclophil ME Capsule works
Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule work is an immunosuppressant that works by decreasing the activity of body’s immune system.
Major & minor Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule side effects
- Decrease in blood cell count
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Skin rash
- Fever and chills
- Abdominal discomfort
- Facial hair growth
- Running Nose
- Muscle cramps
Missed DoseThe missed dose can be taken as soon as you remember. However, the missed dose should be skipped if it is almost the time for the next dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Expert advice for Cyclophil ME Capsule
- Cyclophil me, like all immunosuppressants, increases the risk of infection and certain cancers. Avoid being close to people with cold, flu or other contagious illness.
- Do not receive a “live vaccine” while you are using Cyclophil me. The live vaccine may not work well and may not fully protect you.
It may cause unwanted side effects like kidney damage, tremor, hirsutism, hypertension, and gum hyperplasia Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule reviews.
Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Your doctor may ask to get Cyclophil me blood concentration level, to avoid side effect due to high concentrations.
- Your doctor may ask to get kidney function test done regularly to avoid kidney damage.
Warnings for special population
– Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
– Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule may increase the risk of lymphoma and other malignancies. Doctors should inform patients about these risks and advise the patient to prevent exposure to sunlight by wearing protective clothes.
– The chances of developing infections are higher in the patients receiving this medicine. Hold the treatment and start with broad-spectrum antibiotics if there are any signs and symptoms of fever. Close monitoring of the body temperature and the blood cell count is necessary.
– This medicine is not recommended in the patients with a history of kidney impairment. Close monitoring of kidney function is necessary. The dose should be adjusted based on the creatinine clearance (CrCl).
– This medicine is not recommended in patients with a history of liver impairment. The concentration of this medicine may increase in such patients. The baseline of the liver function tests should be obtained before starting the treatment.
– Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule may increase the levels of potassium in the body and may increase the risk of arrhythmia. Close monitoring of potassium levels is necessary. Medicines that can increase potassium levels like ACE inhibitors and potassium-sparing diuretics should be avoided.
– Use with caution in hypertensive patients. Appropriate antihypertensives should be administered to control the blood pressure. Do not use medicine that may increase the potassium levels Cyclophil Me 50Mg Capsule in US.
Buy Now:Buy Cyclophil Me 50mg online
Buy related medicine: