Erlonat 100Mg Tablet
Erlonat 100Mg Tablet is prescribed to patients suffering from metastatic lung cancer, or cancer of the lung which is at a very advanced stage. It is also used in the treatment of some kinds of pancreatic cancers, along with a combination of other drugs.
Erlonat 100Mg Tablet is known to be a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, and functions by preventing growth of cancer cells, and destroying them in the process.
Erlonat 100Mg Tablet is generally not prescribed to patients who are hypersensitive to any substance that is present in it, or are undergoing chemotherapy that is platinum based. Patients who are using a proton pump inhibitor should not take Erlonat 100Mg Tablet either.
Erlonat 100Mg Tablet uses should be taken orally at least an hour before a meal. You can gulp it down with the help of some water. In case of a missed dose, get in touch with your health professional and seek advice.
It is best to be aware of certain side effects that occur because of Erlonat 100Mg Tablet consumption. Some minor side effects are dryness of the eyes, belching, loss of weight, heart burn, pain in the bones and joints, gas, pain in the stomach and appearance of pimples.
Some major side effects include rashes, tightness of the chest, pain in the lower back region and severe diarrhea.
How to use Erlonat Tablet
How Erlonat Tablet works
Expert advice for Erlonat Tablet
- Erlonat 100Mg Tablet side effects should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering Erlonat 100Mg Tablet price .
Side Effects of Erlonat 100mg
Like other medicines, Erlotinib can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Erlotinib are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Erlotinib cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Erlotinib develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Erlonat 100Mg Tablet can cause side effects such as :
- Unusual fatigue
- Signs of infection
- Black, bloody or tarry stools
- Breathing difficulty
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bone pain
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Eye irritation or pain
- Vision or speech problems
- Shortness of breath
This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Erlonat 100Mg Tablet in USA.
Storage of Erlonat 100Mg Tablet
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Buy Now: Buy Erlonat 100mg online
Buy related medicine: