Erlonat 150Mg Tablet
Erlonat 150Mg Tablet is prescribed to patients suffering from metastatic lung cancer, or cancer of the lung which is at a very advanced stage. It is also used in the treatment of some kinds of pancreatic cancers, along with a combination of other drugs.
Erlonat 150Mg Tablet is known to be a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, and functions by preventing growth of cancer cells, and destroying them in the process.
Erlonat 150Mg Tablet reviews is generally not prescribed to patients who are hypersensitive to any substance that is present in it, or are undergoing chemotherapy that is platinum based. Patients who are using a proton pump inhibitor should not take Erlonat 150Mg Tablet either.
The medicine should be taken orally at least an hour before a meal. You can gulp it down with the help of some water. In case of a missed dose, get in touch with your health professional and seek advice.
It is best to be aware of certain side effects that occur because of Erlonat 150Mg Tablet in USA consumption. Some minor side effects are dryness of the eyes, belching, loss of weight, heart burn, pain in the bones and joints, gas, pain in the stomach and appearance of pimples.
Some major side effects include rashes, tightness of the chest, pain in the lower back region and severe diarrhea.
How to use Erlonat Tablet
Take Erlonat 150Mg Tablet uses in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Erlonat 150mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
How Erlonat Tablet works
Erlonat 150Mg Tablet work is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
What are the side effects of Erlotinib?
Like other medicines, Erlonat 150Mg Tablet side effects can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Erlotinib are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Erlotinib cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Erlotinib develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Erlotinib can cause side effects such as :
- Loss of appetite
- Dry skin
- Mouth sores
This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Erlotinib.
Expert advice for Erlonat Tablet
- Erlonat 150Mg Tablet online should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering.
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Erlonat 150Mg Tablet is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.
Buy Now: Buy Erlonat 150mg online
Buy related medicine: