Geftistar 250mg Tablet helps to relieve the extreme pain and discomfort suffered by patients of breast or lung cancers. It slows down the production of cancer cells, thereby inhibiting the spread of the malignant tissues. It can be administered orally with or without food.
The dosage depends upon the medical history of the patient, health conditions and the response to the therapy.
The drug is contraindicated in patients who have suffered or are suffering from glaucoma, cardiac disorders, lungs or liver disorders or renal malfunctioning. Take proper medical help in case you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy any time soon or breastfeeding. You must also inform the doctor of any other prescription drugs that you may be taking, such as hormonal pills as oral contraceptives, or any dietary supplements as Geftistar 250mg Tablet may interact with the other drugs and cause a number of health complications. You must avoid alcohol consumption, smoking, tobacco or caffeine during the course of the treatment to avoid any further health complications. There may be a number of side effects such as headaches, blurred vision, some nausea, and some allergic rashes on the skin. However there can be some adverse reactions as well. It is advised that even the slightest discomfort should be reported to the doctor immediately, in order to avoid complications.
How to use Geftistar Tablet
How Geftistar Tablet works
Major & minor side effects for Geftistar 250 mg Tablet
- Allergic skin reaction
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Increase in liver enzyme levels
- Eye irritation
- Difficulty in breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Redness around fingernails
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if the time remaining for your next dose is less than 12 hours. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Geftistar Tablet – Precautions & How to UseBefore using Geftistar 250mg Tablet reviews inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid concomitant use of this drug with proton pump inhibitors
- Contact doctor for new onset or worsening of pulmonary symptoms such as dyspnea, cough and fever Geftistar 250mg Tablet
- Contact doctor for severe or persistent diarrhea
- Contact doctor if developping eye symptoms, lacrimation, light sensitivity, blurred vision, eye pain, red eye, or changes in vision
- Discontinue breast-feeding during treatment with this drug
- If treatment with a proton-pump inhibitor is required, take this drug 12 hours after the last dose or 12 hours before the next dose of the proton-pump inhibitor
- Monitor your liver function
- Patients taking warfarin should be monitored regularly for changes in prothrombin time or international normalized ratio
- Report any new symptoms indicating hepatic toxicity
- Risk of bullous and exfoliative skin disorders Geftistar 250mg Tablet in USA.
Buy related medicine: