Buy Glucobay 25mg online Tablet is an antidiabetic medicine which is used to control elevated blood glucose levels. It is used only in patients diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. It may be used along with Insulin or other medicines in order to achieve better control over the blood sugar levels. A controlled diet and exercise routine may give better results.Glucobay 25 MG Tablet essentially treats type 2 diabetes. The medicine should be accompanied with a proper diet plan and plenty of exercise so as to have the required effect on the body. The drug is either prescribed with a combination of other antibiotic drugs, or on its own depending on the severity of the condition. Known to be a glucosidase inhibitor,Glucobay 25mg work slows down the function of the enzyme responsible for converting carbohydrate to glucose. Thus, blood sugar levels do not rise drastically after a meal. But certain precautions should be taken before the consumption of Glucobay 25mg. For instance the drug should be avoided if –
- You are allergic to it or any ingredients that it has.
- You suffer from blocked stomach or bowel.
- You suffer from colon ulcers, chronic bowel or stomach conditions or inflamed bowels.
- You suffer from liver cirrhosis, or kidney problems.
Also inform your doctor about any medications that you are currently taking, as they may interfere with the action of Glucobay 25mg tablet. Example of such medicines are- anticoagulants like warfarin, calcium channel blockers like verapamil, insulin, digoxin etc.
Patients should be aware of some side effects which can occur as a result of taking Glucobay 25 MG Tablet, which include gas, pain in the stomach, bloatingand diarrhea. The side effects may be minor or may not occur at all depending from individual to individual.
When it comes to consumption of the drug, instructions on the prescription should be followed. Generally it is taken orally just before a meal. In case you happen to miss taking a dose of the drug, avoid taking two doses. Follow your normal dosing schedule only. The dosage of Glucobay 25 MG Tablet may range from 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg.
How to use Glucobay Tablet
Take Glucobay 25mg use in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Glucobay 25mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Glucobay Tablet works
Major & minor Glucobay 25mg side effects
- Yellow colored eyes or skin
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– Glucobay 25mg is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
Low blood glucose levels
– The risk of low blood glucose levels is more when taken with other antidiabetic medicines. Frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels is necessary. Dose adjustments are to be made if necessary.
Impaired liver function
– Glucobay 25mg reviews is reported to cause an increase in the liver enzymes like AST or AST. Frequent monitoring of liver function tests is necessary. Dose adjustments are to be made if necessary.
– Glucobay 25 MG Tablet is not recommended in the patients with any gastrointestinal diseases like inflammatory bowel disease, colonic ulceration, partial intestinal obstruction or any chronic intestinal disease.
Buy related medicine: