How to use Glycomet Tablet SR
How Glycomet Tablet SR works
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember (be sure to take the medicine with food). Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Too much Glycomet 1000MG dosage hydrochloride may cause harmful effects on body as you may face hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). You may require urgent medical help in this situation. The following symptoms could be faced:
• Weakness, trembling or shaking
• Loss of co-ordination
• Fits or loss of consciousness
• Slow or uneven heart rate
Side effects of the drug:
Some of the common side effects of the Glycomet 1000MG side effect include:
- Taste disturbance
- Stomach pain
- Rashes and sores
If the side effects persist for long then you must call your doctor as soon as possible. This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen there may be other side effects as well.
Glycomet 1000MG price may not be suitable for you if you suffer from heart, liver, kidney, adrenal or pituitary disease. – Alert your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. – If you are going for an operation, dental work or any X-ray procedure in which a dye is injected, inform your doctor or dentist that you are taking Metformin. – You may need to stop taking Metformin before the procedure and wait 48 hours to restart your medicine.
Things to remember:
- Store the buy Glycomet 1000MG online in a cool and dry place away from heat, light and moisture. Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
- It is advisable not to consume alcohol as it may result in several side effects.
- Elderly people may be recommended a less dose. Hence it is essential to consult a doctor before taking the medicine so that the correct dose is taken.
- Avoid going in the sun when taking the medicine. In case going out in the sun you must wear sun screen lotion and also protective clothes as your skin will become more sensitive when taking the medicine.
- You should take your meals properly and never skip and meals when taking the medicine.
- Keep Metformin hydrochloride readily available.
How to Store the Medicine
Keep this Glycomet 1000MG take in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from light excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.