How to use Janumet Tablet
How Janumet Tablet works
Major & minor side effects for Janumet 50mg/500mg side effects
- Blurred vision
- Sore throat
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Lactic Acidosis
- Chest discomfort
- Runny Nose
- Belching and Heartburn
- Swollen joints
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– Janumet 50mg/500mg is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may prescribe a safer alternative based on your clinical condition.
Use in children
– This medicine is not recommended for use in children and adolescents since the safety and efficacy of use are not clinically established.
– Janumet 50mg/500mg reviews should be used with caution due to the increased risk of bullous pemphigoid, a hypersensitivity reaction of the skin. Any unusual symptoms such as skin blisters or skin rashes should be reported to the doctor on priority. Therapy with the medicine may be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– Janumet 50mg/500mg price is not recommended for use in patients with a known history of diabetic ketoacidosis due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
Type 1 diabetes mellitus
– This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
– This medicine may cause lactic acidosis, which may be fatal, in some patients. This risk is especially higher in patients suffering from heart diseases, kidney diseases, etc. Report any unusual symptoms to the doctor immediately. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
– Janumet 50mg/500mg dosage should be used with caution in patients with a known history of kidney disease due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with this medicine due to the increased risk of serious adverse effects.
– Use of this medicine should be discontinued in patients exposed to stressful conditions such as a fever, trauma, surgeries, or accidents since it may not be effective in controlling blood sugar levels in these conditions. Replacement with a suitable alternative should be considered under your doctor’s supervision.
– Janumet 50mg/500mg may cause diarrhea when therapy is initiated. In most cases, diarrhea subsides by itself. Contact your doctor if the problem persists for longer durations. Therapy may need to be discontinued in some cases based on the clinical condition.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
– This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with vitamin B12 deficiency since it may worsen the patient’s condition. Appropriate vitamin B12 supplementation and dose adjustments may be required in some cases.
Buy related medicine: