Manforce 100MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
How to use Manforce Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Manforce 100MG use Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Manforce Tablet works
Manforce 100MG work Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels.
How to take Manforce 100mg?
Manforce 100MG take best if it’s taken approximately one hour before s**ual activity. To get an erection, you will need to be s**ually stimulated. Doctors usually recommend taking 100 mg per day, but the dosage can be decreased to 25 mg or increased to 100 mg if needed. Do not take more than one dose every 24 hours. Manforce 100mg cannot be taken at the same time as other medications used to treat male erectile dysfunction problems. You should not take Manforce 100MG online with a high-fat meal, because it can reduce the effectiveness of the medication. Manforce 100mg does not protect you from s**ually transmitted diseases.
Apart from the uses of Manforce Tablet, there could be certain Manforce 100MG side effect associated with the drug. Please refer to the list below:-
- Mild Headache
- Indigestion (Dyspepsia)
- Nose Bleeding & nasal congestion
- Flushing (feeling of heat in face, ears, neck etc.)
- Prolonged erection
- Blurred Vision
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Painful erection
- Back Pain
Are there any missed dose instructions?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Are there any overdose instructions?
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Onset of action
The effect of this medicine can be observed within 30 to 120 minutes after administration. The onset of action may vary from one patient to another.
Duration of effect
The effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4 hours.
Safe with alcohol?
Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Manforce 100 MG Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
Usage in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Usage while breast-feeding?
The use of this Manforce 100MG usageshould be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- How does it work? Manforce inhibits phosphodiesterase 5 which further relaxes penile muscles and increases the blood flow to the penis. This helps in maintaining an erect penis upon a sexual stimulation.
- Please do not mix Manforce 100MG tablets with alcohol.
- If you don’t get an erection within 30 minutes to 2 hours (might vary from person to person), please talk to a doctor for an alternative solution.
- Take this medicine 1 hour prior to the sexual activity
- Do not take this medicine on the advice of a friend or family. Similarly, do not give this Manforce 100MG online to someone you feel has the same symptoms.
- Always check for expiry on the package or with the pharmacist before buying the medicine
- Store Manforce Tablet at room temperature & avoid direct exposure to heat & sunlight
- Manforce Tablet is not the cure or erectile dysfunction but only provides temporary erection during a sexual activity
- Taking Manforce Tablet while on empty stomach might cause acid reflux
- Manforce 100MG review Tablet has several uses & side effects, users are advised to reach the article thoroughly to avoid jumping to conclusions