Do not use Nevimune 200mg use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in it, or if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding. Before using Nevimune 200Mg Tablet tell your doctor if you are using any prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, or other herbal and dietary pills and supplements, or if you have recently had any surgeries, or have any upcoming surgeries scheduled. Also let your doctor know your history of medical problems, pre-existing diseases and current health conditions.
Nevimune 200mg dosage should be taken in prescribed by the doctor. Dosage depends on conditions such as medical condition, diet, age, and counteraction with other medicines.
Nevimune 200Mg Tablet has side effects such as nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, increase in blood pressure, decreased levels of blood phosphorus, coughing, and rash. Generally, these side effects should go away on their own after a limited period of time. In case the side effects fail to go away, you need to consult your doctor immediately. If you experience side effects other than the ones listed above, you need to contact your doctor for immediate medical assistance.
How to use Nevimune Tablet
How Nevimune Tablet works
Major & minor Nevimune 200mg side effects
- Dark colored urine
- Skin Rash
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Pain in the arms and legs
Missed DoseIf a dose of Nevimune 200mg dosage is missed, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
General InstructionsTake Nevimune 200mg instructions exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Ensure that proper hygiene measures are adopted. Complete the course of treatment to prevent the spread of the infection. Close monitoring of liver function is necessary while receiving this medicine.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is recommended for use in pregnant women only if necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
– Nevimune 200mg online is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
– Nevimune 200 may cause fat gain or fat loss from the body. This may result in peripheral wasting, facial wasting, breast enlargement, and Cushingoid appearance. Close monitoring of body weight and body fat distribution is necessary while receiving this medicine. Any changes in the body should be informed to the doctor on priority.
Immune Reconstitution Syndrome
– This medicine should be used with caution due to the increased risk of immune reconstitution syndrome. Report any unusual symptoms to the doctor immediately. Appropriate corrective measures and dose adjustments may be necessary based on the clinical condition.
– Nevimune 200mg reviews should be used with caution due to the increased risk of serious and life-threatening skin reactions. Seek emergency medical treatment in case of any unusual reactions such as rashes or blisters. Therapy with the medicine may need to be discontinued based on the clinical condition of the patient.
Buy Now : Buy Nevimune 200mg online
Buy related medicine: