How to use PPG Tablet
Take PPG 0.2mg used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. PPG 0.2mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How PPG Tablet works
PPG 0.2mg work is an anti-diabetic medication. It inhibits the intestinal enzymes that cause breakdown of complex sugars into simple sugars such as glucose. This prevents blood glucose from rising very high after meals.
Major & minor side effects for Ppg 0.2 MG Tablet
- Pneumatosis Intestinalis
- Abnormal liver function
- Nausea or vomiting
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the PPG 0.2mg dosage.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected.
Take PPG 0.2mg side effects just before a meal. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable side effects. Do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your doctor.
Warnings for special population
– Buy PPG 0.2mg online is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may prescribe an alternative medicine based on your clinical condition.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may prescribe an alternative medicine based on your clinical condition.
– PPG 0.2mg reviews is not recommended for use in children as there is a lack of clinical safety evidence.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with liver impairment. Dose adjustment and safety monitoring are advised in such cases.
– PPG 0.2mg used should with caution in patients with kidney impairment. Dose adjustment and safety monitoring are advised in such cases.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from diseases of the stomach or the intestine. The use should be discontinued if the condition is severe.
– This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Close monitoring of blood glucose levels and vital signs is recommended for such patients. Report any unusual symptoms to the doctor immediately. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required in some cases based on the clinical condition.
Buy related medicine: