buy Tadagra 40mg is recommended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Erectile dysfunction is a male disorder in which patient is unable having an erection hard enough for satisfactory love making. Tadalafil is a Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It acts by inhibiting the action of enzyme PDE type-5 and activates cGMP. Tadagra 40 mg is also prescribed in the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH).
Indications of Tadagra 40 mg
Tadagra 40 mg is prescribed in male patients with erectile dysfunction or impotence. It is also recommended for the treatment of benign prostate hypertension.
Drug interactions of Tadagra 40 mg
When two or more drugs are administered together they may interacts with the activity of each other’s active ingredients. These are the drugs which interacts with the activity of Tadagra
Type of drug
Example of drug
Contraindications of Tadagra 40 mg
Contraindications are any medical condition in which particular drug or treatment is not prescribed. Tadagra 40mg is contraindicated in case of
- If the patient is having a medical history of liver disorder, renal disorder, or any type of cardiac disorder like myocardial infraction, heart attack or stroke.
- If the patient is having any type of allergy to Tadalafil or any other ingredients of Tadagra 40 mg.
- If the patient is having any other medicines containing nitrates like nitroglycerine.
Storage condition of Tadagra 40 mg
- Store it at room temperature 300C, cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the children or pets.
- Stored it away from moisture, heat or sunlight.