How to use Renodapt-S Tablet
How Renodapt-S Tablet works
Major & minor Renodapt S 360 mg Tablet side effects
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Increase in blood pressure
- Low white blood cell count
- Cough and Dyspnea
- Joint pain
- Decreased calcium level
Missed DoseTake the missed oral dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then it is advisable to skip the missed dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseContact your doctor if an overdose of this medicine is suspected.
Warnings for special population
– Renodapt S 360 mg Tablet reviews is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary and the potential benefits heavily outweigh the risks involved. The risks are significantly higher in the first trimester. Your doctor will determine the best course of treatment based on your clinical condition.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. If the use of this medicine is absolutely necessary, then your doctor may ask you to discontinue breastfeeding.
Women of childbearing age
– Women of childbearing age should take appropriate precautionary measures to avoid a pregnancy while taking this medicine. These patients are also advised to undergo a serum/urine pregnancy test prior to beginning therapy with this medicine.
– Vaccination with live and attenuated strains of microorganisms should be avoided while taking this medicine since the risk of severe infections is significantly high.
– Patients should avoid direct exposure to sunlight or sunlamps while taking this medicine due to the increased risk of skin cancer. Appropriate precautionary measures such as protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen should be taken while stepping out.
– Use of this medicine suppresses the immune system of patients and increases the risk of infections and sepsis. Patients should report any symptoms of an infection such as a fever or chills to the doctor immediately.
Blood cell count
– Use of Renodapt S 360 mg Tablet price may affect the count of blood cells and cause associated complications. It should be used with extreme caution in patients having blood cell disorders such as anemia, neutropenia, etc. Symptoms like fever, chills, diarrhea, unexpected bruising and bleeding should be reported to the doctor on priority. Close monitoring of complete blood cell count may be necessary based on the clinical condition of the patient.
– Report the use of all medicines including vaccinations, herbs, and supplements to the doctor before receiving Renodapt S 360 mg Tablet to rule out the chances of a possible interaction.
– The effect of mycophenolate sodium is different from that of mycophenolic acid and mycophenolate mofetil. Hence, patients and healthcare providers should stick to the medicine prescribed by the doctor.
Buy Now: Buy Renodapt S 360mg online
Buy related medicine: