Ritomune 100Mg Tablet
Buy Ritomune 100mg online is used for the control, treatment and prevention of rocky mountain spotted fever, bacterial infections of the eye, urinary tract infections, and HIV/AIDS. Ritomune 100Mg Tablet works by inhibiting the growth of viral particles and preventing the virus from multiplying inside the body.
Do not use Ritomune 100mg if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present in it. Before using Ritomune 100Mg Tablet tell your doctor if you are using any prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, or other herbal and dietary pills and supplements, if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, if you have hemophilia, if you have pancreatitis, if you have a history of kidney and liver problems, if you have low potassium or magnesium blood levels, if you high cholesterol, or if you have any sort of bleeding disorder. Also let your doctor know your history of medical problems, pre-existing diseases and current health conditions.
Common side effects of Ritomune 100mg side effects include inflammation of the pancreas, excess cholesterol, dizziness, tiredness, rash or itching, back pain, neck rigidity, palpitations, dry mouth, nausea, dyspepsia, vomiting, anxiety, sweating, fever, weakness, unusual taste in the mouth, throat pain, cough, pruritis, renal insufficiency headache, and myalgia
How to use Ritomune Tablet
How Ritomune Tablet works
Side Effects of Ritomune 100mg
- Increased cholesterol level in blood
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
Warning of Ritomune 100mg tablet
- If you are taking any medication, inform your doctor.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of prolonged QT interval (irregular heart beats), heart, liver or kidney disease, diabetes, bleeding disorder, high cholesterol, elderly, pregnant and breastfeeding.
- It may reduce the effectiveness of contraceptives.
- In some patient’s cholesterol, sugar level may be increased with the following symptoms: increased thirst, increased urination, confusion, drowsiness, flushing, and rapid breathing; if it so, inform your doctor.
- Monitor glucose, lipid, uric acid and blood counts.
- It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Ritomune 100mg Dosage
The dosage of Ritomune 100 (Generic) for adult patients is 600 mg twice a day with meals.
The Ritonavir dose for pediatrics patients The recommended twice daily dose for children greater than one month of age is based on body surface area and should not exceed 600 mg twice daily with meals.
Dose modification for Generic is necessary when used with other protease inhibitors.
Precaution of Ritomune 100mg tablet
- Consult your doctor about taking the Ritomune 100mg in US if you had a history of hepatitis A or B, hemophilia, diabetes, erectile dysfunction, kidney disease, any kind of infection, stiffness or aches or pains in joints, weakness or pain or tenderness in muscles, light-headedness, dizziness, fainting episodes or abnormal heartbeat.
- Ritonavir tablets should always be taken with food.
- Use effective methods of contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as Ritomune 100mg price can cause dizziness or sleepiness.
Storage of Ritomune 100mg
Tablet and capsule: Store it in refrigerator, do not freeze it. Keep away from children and pets.
Buy Now : Buy Ritomune 100mg online
Buy related medicine: