Siromus 1Mg Tablet is an immuno-suppressant, which in combination with other medications is used during kidney transplant to prevent rejection. It is also used to coat coronary stents and treat lymphangioleiomyomatosis. This medicine is is usually taken once daily, but consult your doctor regarding the right dosage. It is available as a chewing tablet as well as in liquid form.
Do not use this medicine or consult a doctor first in case; you have a history of allergic reactions to medicines or are allergic to any of the ingredients; you have had a liver or lung problems; you are taking any other prescription medicines, especially mifepristone, posaconazole, rifabutin, enzalutamide, erythromycin, or voriconazole; if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding; have high cholesterol or blood sugar, or low blood platelet count.
Some side effects of Siromus 1Mg reviews include shaking, acne, trouble sleeping, Diarrhea, joint pain, abdominal pain, headache, constipation, bruising, nasal congestion, blurred vision, burning while urinating, fever, earache, dry mouth, sore throat, fatigue. Seek immediate medical attention in case the effects are serious or if you notice any other symptoms such as itching, rash, hives, difficulty breathing, swollen, red, cracked, scaly skin or swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips or eyes.
How to use Siromus Tablet
How Siromus Tablet works
Major & minor Siromus 1Mg side effects
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Cracked or scaly skin
- Abdominal and stomach pain
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Nervousness and confusion
Missed DoseIf you miss a dose of Siromus 1Mg dosage take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact a doctor immediately in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– Siromus 1Mg obline is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Use in pediatrics
– This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 13 years of age.
– Siromus 1Mg reviews may cause an increase in blood pressure. Close monitoring of blood pressure is necessary during treatment with this medicine.
Use of contraception
– Women of childbearing age are advised to use effective contraception prior to, during, and for 12 weeks following treatment with this medicine to avoid pregnancy. This medicine may cause serious side effects in the fetus.
Buy Now:Buy Siromus 1mg obline
Buy related medicine: