Temonat 250Mg Capsule is an anti-cancer oral drug. It is used in chemotherapy. It is categorized as an alkylating agent. Temonat 250Mg Capsule is used in the treatment of anaplastic and glioblastoma multiforme.
On using Temonat 250Mg Capsule you may experience side effects such as nausea, constipation, headache, weakness, paleness, reduced appetite, hair loss, low cognitive and memory skills and vomiting. Seek the help of your health care provider if your reactions persist and keep worsening over time.
As a precautionary measure, inform your doctor if: you are taking any prescription or non-prescription medications, you are allergic to this drug or any other medicines, or foods or substances, you are planning to take any vaccines, you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, or are nursing a baby.
The dosage for Temonat 250Mg reviews Capsule will be determined by your doctor taking into consideration your requirements. It comes in a capsule form of 5 mg, 20 mg, 100 mg and 250 mg. Usually, the daily dosage for adults ranges somewhere between 150-200 mg. Take the medicine on an empty stomach either two hours or one hour prior to your meals or at bedtime.
How to use Temonat Capsule
How Temonat Capsule works
Major & minor Temonat 250Mg side effects
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss
- Mental depression
- Runny Nose
Missed DoseIf you miss a dose of Temonat 250Mg dosage Capsule or a scheduled appointment for a dose of Temonat 250 mg Capsule, call your doctor immediately for further instructions. Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
OverdoseOral: Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor immediately in case of a suspected overdose. Injection: Since this medicine is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if an overdose with this medicine is suspected.
Warnings for special population
– Temonat 250Mg is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of fetal harm.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects in the breastfed baby.
– Temonat 250Mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with a history of liver disease due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Blood cell count
– This medicine should be used with caution due to the increased risk of very low blood cell counts. Close monitoring of blood cell counts is necessary during treatment with this medicine. Appropriate dose adjustments or discontinuation of therapy may be required based on the clinical condition.
Impaired kidney function
– Temonat 250Mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with a history of kidney disease due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Buy Now: Buy Temonat 250 mg online