Thalix 50Mg Capsule
Thalix 50Mg Capsule, is essentially an immunomodulatory drug. It is used to treat multiple myeloma and skin inflammation in leprosy. In the case of cancerpatients, it has been to increase certain substances that kill cancer cells.
Thalix 50Mg Capsule should strictly not be used by pregnant women or those who could become pregnant. Thalix 50Mg work Capsule passes into the semen, and hence men taking it should avoid sexual contact with women who are pregnant or can become pregnant. Effective birth control measures must be used. The risk for blood clots increases if combined with dexamethasone. Do not take it if you take sodium oxybate.
The most controversial side effect of Thalix 50Mg uses Capsule are birth defects in the upper and lower limbs, craniofacial area and in stature or even fetal death, if taken while pregnant. It has been known to cause several internal defects as well such as liver damage, cardiovascular damage, peripheral neuropathy, and excessive blood clots in the above mentioned case. More minor and common side effects include dizziness, tingling, constipation and tremors.
Thalix 50Mg Capsule is prescribed through special programs. Understand all instructions before taking it an hour after your dinner or at bedtime daily.
How to use Thalix Capsule
How Thalix Capsule works
What are the side-effects of Thalix Capsule?
- Abnormal sensation in skin
- Dry skin
- Lung infection
- Alleged mental illness
- Abnormal coordination
- Abnormal sensation in the skin
- Decreased blood counts
- Cough and dyspnea
- Interstitial lung disease
- Cardiac failure
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Decreased heart rate
- Blood clots in the lungs
- Dry mouth
- Blood clots in a deep vein
- Toxic skin eruption
- Confusional state
- Thalix Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Thalix Capsule – Precautions & How to Use
- Avoid donating blood during treatment
- Be careful if you do smoking
- Consult a doctor if you develop allergic reactions
- Consult a doctor if you have had a heart attack, blood clotting related disorder
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Take doctor’s advice if you are suffering from high blood pressure or high cholesterol levels, existing slow heart rate or neuropathy severe infections
- Use adequate means of contraception before, during and after the therapy
Buy Now:Buy Thalix 50mg online