Veenat 100mg capsule is used in treating chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs),leukemias and other cancers. Cancers are characterized by uncontrolled growth of cells, and leukemia is a specific type of cancer characterized by uncontrolled proliferation of white blood cells.
How to use Veenat Capsule
TakeVeenat 100mg capsule uses in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Veenat 100mg Capsule is to be taken with food.
How Veenat Capsule works
Veenat 100mg capsule work is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
Swelling or the hands, feet, ankle, and lower legs
Severe breathing difficulty
Fast/irregular heart beat
Presence of blood in cough
Yellowing of skin and eyes
Unusual bleeding or bruising
Abdominal pain or bloating
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose can be skipped. Contact your doctor for further instructions if you miss more than one scheduled dose of Veenat 100mg capsule dosage .
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin allergies, tiredness, fever, etc.
Warnings for special population
– Veenat 100mg capsule online is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Your doctor will determine the best course of treatment after assessing the clinical condition.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the drug based on your clinical condition.
– Veenat 100mg capsule in USA should be used with caution in patients having a pre-existing disorder of the stomach or the intestine due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary based on the clinical condition.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a low level of thyroid hormone due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition. Close monitoring of thyroid hormones is recommended for such patients. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Use in the elderly
– This medicine should be used with caution in the elderly patients due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects.
– Since Veenat 100mg capsule may interact with many other medicines and may cause severe adverse effects, it is advised that you report the use of all other medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor before beginning treatment with Veenat 100 mg Capsule.
Live attenuated vaccine
– Report the administration of a live attenuated vaccine (smallpox, BCG, influenza, measles, rubella, etc.) to the doctor before treatment with Veenat 100 mg Capsule is initiated. Since Veenat 100 mg Capsule may alter the effects of the vaccines, your doctor may advise you to postpone therapy with the medicine based on your clinical condition.
Heart and blood vessel disorder
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a disorder of the heart or blood vessels due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
Fluid retention and edema
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from fluid retention or edema due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
– Veenat 100mg capsule should be used with caution in children due to the increased risk of growth retardation. Close monitoring of growth parameters is advised during treatment with this medicine.
Dizziness and blurring of vision
– Use of this medicine may cause dizziness and blurring of vision. Hence, it is advised that you do not perform any activities that require high mental alertness such as driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery during treatment with this medicine.
Internal bleeding or hemorrhage
– Veenat 100mg capsule price should be used with caution due to the increased risk of internal bleeding or hemorrhages. Any symptoms such as unusual bleeding or bruising, black or tarry stools, vomiting up blood, etc. should be reported to the doctor on priority. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Risk of infections
– Use of this medicine may weaken the immune system and may make you more vulnerable to infections. It is advised that you avoid coming in contact with people suffering from an infection while taking this medicine.