- Always take Veenat 400mg Tablet online with food and a full glass of water.
- Do not change the dose or discontinue use without consulting your doctor.
- Veenat 400mg Tablet may cause dizziness or blurred vision. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Water retention and swelling are very common side effects of Veenat 400mg Tablet. Notify your doctor if you have unexpected rapid weight gain.
- Notify your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including over the counter medicines and dietary supplements.
How to use Veenat Tablet
How Veenat Tablet works
Major & minor Veenat 400mg Tablet side effects
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Mouth sores
- Loss of appetite
- Altered sense of taste
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Difficulty in falling or staying asleep
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Swelling around the eyes
- Swelling or the hands, feet, ankle, and lower legs
- Severe breathing difficulty
- Fast/irregular heart beat
- Presence of blood in cough
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Bloody stool
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose can be skipped. Contact your doctor for further instructions if you miss more than one scheduled dose of Veenat 400mg Tablet dosage.
OverdoseContact your doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, skin allergies, tiredness, fever, etc.
Warnings for special population
– Veenat 400mg Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary and the potential benefits outweigh the risks involved. Your doctor will determine the best course of treatment after assessing the clinical condition.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the drug based on your clinical condition.
– Veenat 400mg Tablet online should be used with caution in patients having a pre-existing disorder of the stomach or the intestine due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition. Replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary based on the clinical condition.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a low level of thyroid hormone due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition. Close monitoring of thyroid hormones is recommended for such patients. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Use in the elderly
– Veenat 400mg Tablet online should be used with caution in the elderly patients due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects.
– Since Veenat 400mg Tablet in USA may interact with many other medicines and may cause severe adverse effects, it is advised that you report the use of all other medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor before beginning treatment with Veenat 400 mg Tablet.
Live attenuated vaccine
– Report the administration of a live attenuated vaccine (smallpox, BCG, influenza, measles, rubella, etc.) to the doctor before treatment with Veenat 400 mg Tablet is initiated. Since Veenat 400 mg Tablet may alter the effects of the vaccines, your doctor may advise you to postpone therapy with the medicine based on your clinical condition.
Heart and blood vessel disorder
– Veenat 400mg Tablet online should be used with caution in patients having a disorder of the heart or blood vessels due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
Fluid retention and edema
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients suffering from fluid retention or edema due to the increased risk of worsening of the patient’s condition.
– This medicine should be used with caution in children due to the increased risk of growth retardation. Close monitoring of growth parameters is advised during treatment with this medicine.
Dizziness and blurring of vision
– Use of Veenat 400mg Tablet reviews may cause dizziness and blurring of vision. Hence, it is advised that you do not perform any activities that require high mental alertness such as driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery during treatment with this medicine.
Internal bleeding or hemorrhage
– This medicine should be used with caution due to the increased risk of internal bleeding or hemorrhages. Any symptoms such as unusual bleeding or bruising, black or tarry stools, vomiting up blood, etc. should be reported to the doctor on priority. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Risk of infections
– Use of Veenat 400mg Tablet may weaken the immune system and may make you more vulnerable to infections. It is advised that you avoid coming in contact with people suffering from an infection while taking this medicine.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted between 15° and 30°C (59° and 86°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from moisture.
Buy related medicine: