Buy Vidalista Professional
Vidalista Professional tablets contain Tadalafil and come as a 20mg pill. Vidalista tablets are an oral medication that helps with erectile dysfunction and sexual activity in almost 80% of men suffering from impotence.
Vidalista Professional works by improving blood flow towards the penis hence improving sexual activity. The drug interferes with the hormone PDE5 and helps men in sustaining the erection for a longer period of time, achieving the maximum level of sexual satisfaction.
It is to be noticed that Vidalista Professional is only effective with sexual stimulation and not just by taking a pill.
Possible side effects
vidalista professional reviews may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- indigestion or heartburn
- pain in the stomach, back, muscles, arms, or legs
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment:
- sudden decrease or loss of vision (see below for more information)
- blurred vision
- changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects or having difficulty telling the difference between blue and green)
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing (see below for more information)
- ringing in ears
- erection that lasts longer than 4 hours
- chest pain
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- blistering or peeling of skin
Some patients experienced a sudden loss of some or all of their vision after they took tadalafil vidalista professional or other medications that are similar to tadalafil. The vision loss was permanent in some cases. It is not known if the vision loss was caused by the medication. If you experience a sudden loss of vision while you are taking tadalafil, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment. Do not take any more doses of tadalafil or similar medications such as sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra) or vardenafil (Levitra) until you talk to your doctor.
Vidalista Professional contraindications
Your doctor will need to know about all prescription and non-prescription medications you’re currently taking. This includes vitamins and herbal supplements, because these substances can interact with vidalista professional 20 mg Check with your doctor before changing or discontinuing any medication or supplement. Be sure to talk to your doctor if you are taking nitrates, alpha-blockers, Flomax, Cardura, Minipress, Uroxatral, or erythromycin. Vidalista Professional cannot be taken with other medications used to treat erection problems. Your doctor can help you adjust your medications and find the right treatment for you back on your health history.
• Store in the original package.
• Do not use after the expiry date stated on the carton and blister.
• Store below 30◦C. Store protected from moisture.
• Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. vidalista professional 20 mg Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).