Xeloda 500Mg Tablet is a drug used for treating cancer. Xeloda 500Mg Tablet is an anti-metabolite used for chemotherapy for treating patients suffering from various cancers. Xeloda 500Mg Tablet is used for treating breast, colon or rectal, pancreatic, gastric, ovarian, oesophageal. It comes as a pill, which is consumed after having food.
Common side effects include headache, weakness, pain¸ rashes, itching, diarrhea, fatigue, etc. It can also lead to serious side effects such as heart or kidney problems, low blood cell count and allergies. Women who are pregnantor are planning to become pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should inform their doctor before usage.
It should be avoided with antacids. People who are on health supplements or have been prescribed blood thinners should avoid its usage. People with heart or kidney issues should also refrain from taking this medicine as it can alleviate their condition.
Seek immediate medical attention in case you notice any of the following symptoms- Constipation, Mouth sores or ulcers, bruising, Vomiting, abdominal or stomach pain swelling of the palms or bottoms of the feet.
How to use Xeloda Tablet
How Xeloda Tablet works
Major & minor Xeloda 500Mg side effects
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Low white blood cell count
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Muscle or joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Bone pain
Missed DoseXeloda 500Mg dosageis advised that you do not miss any dose of this medicine. If you miss any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– Xeloda 500Mg online is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women except in life-threatening conditions. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the medicine based on your clinical condition.
Diarrhea and Dehydration
– Xeloda 500Mg Tablet may cause severe diarrhea which causes electrolytes loss and increases the risk of dehydration and kidney injury. Close monitoring of kidney function is necessary while receiving this medicine. If symptoms of diarrhea get worse, the treatment should be discontinued and a suitable anti-diarrheal treatment should be initiated.
– This medicine may cause severe skin reactions like Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN). Inform the doctor immediately if any symptoms of skin rashes and itching appear. In patients with severe skin reactions, treatment with this medicine should be discontinued and an alternative medicine should be given.
Effect on blood
– Xeloda 500 mg Tablet may reduce the number of white blood cells (neutrophils) and platelets. This may make the patients more prone to catch an infection. Close monitoring of blood cell count is necessary while receiving this medicine. The baseline of the blood cell count should be obtained before initiation of the treatment. Do not start the treatment if the counts are less than the normal value.
– The chances of infections are more in patients receiving this medicine. Hold the treatment with this medicine and start with broad-spectrum antibiotics if there are any signs and symptoms of infection like a fever or a sore throat. Close monitoring of the body temperature and the blood cell count is necessary while receiving Xeloda 500Mg price in USA.
Buy Now: Buy Xeloda 500mg online