Zoldria 4 mg Injection is available as an injection, meant to be administered intravenously. It is supplied only if it is prescribed by a registered doctor. It comes in two strengths. It is used to treat patients suffering from osteoporosis (both males and post-menopausal women), multiple myeloma, patients with high levels of calcium in their blood, and patients suffering from Paget disease. The main function of this medication is to increase the bone density in your bones.
You are strongly recommended to avoid using this drug if you are a pregnantwoman. You are also advised to consult your medical practitioner before using this medication if you are a breastfeeding woman. Do not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to any of its components in the past. This medicine is contraindicated to patients with low levels of calcium in their blood, and to patients with a high level of kidney damage.
Possible side effects of this medication include pain in your bones, anorexia, nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, anxiety, urinary tract infections, anemia, constipation, and vomiting. This drug could also reduce the levels of phosphate, potassium and magnesium in your blood, and has been observed to cause hypotension in certain cases.
How to use Zoldria Injection
How Zoldria Injection works
Major & minor Zoldria 4 mg Injection side effects
- Redness or swelling of eyes
- Abdominal and stomach pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Missed DoseIf you miss an appointment for a dose of Zoldria 4 mg Injection, contact your doctor immediately and schedule the dose as soon as possible.
OverdoseSince this medicine is administered in the clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very less. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated by the doctor if an overdose is suspected.
Warnings for special population
– Zoldria 4 mg Injection online is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the drug based on your clinical condition.
Use in pediatrics
– This medicine is not recommended for use in children or adolescents.
Severe bone, joint and/or muscle pain
– Zoldria 4 mg Injection reviews may cause severe bone, joint, and/or muscle pain. Report any such symptoms to the doctor on priority. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue therapy based on your clinical condition.
– This medicine may cause flu-like symptoms after the dose administration. Consult the doctor if the symptoms do not resolve within 14 days.
Thigh bone fracture
– Treatment with Zoldria 4 mg Injection may increase the risk of thigh bone fracture. Care should be taken to avoid any falls or other trauma to reduce this risk.
Buy Now: Buy Zoldria 4mg online