Injection is used for Anemia due to chronic kidney disease, Anemia associated with chronic kidney failure, Symptomatic anemia in adult cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, Anemia due to chemotherapy and other conditions. Actorise 25mcg online
may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Actorise Injection contains Darbepoetin Alfa as an active ingredient.
Actorise Injection works by stimulating bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.
Cipla manufactures Actorise Injection.
Detailed information related to Actorise Injection’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Your doctor or nurse will give youActorise 25mcg uses . Kindly do not self administer.
Actorise 25mcg work is an erythropoiesis-stimulating agent (ESA). It works by stimulating the bone marrow (soft tissue inside the bones which produces red blood cells) to produce more red blood cells.
Do not discontinue treatment without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.
Actorise Injection – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Actorise Injection. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Myocardial infarction
- Increased mortality
- Peripheral edema
Actorise Injection may also cause Actorise 25mcg side effects not listed here.
Actorise Injection – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Actorise 25mcg reviews
, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor if you have sickle cell anemia, fits, liver disease
- Contact doctor if experiencing change in frequency of seizures
- If you have not responded to medicines used to treat anemia, allergy to latex, hepatitis C
- If you have unusual tiredness or lack of energy, or suffering from cancer of breast, lung, lymph nodes or cervix Actorise 25mcg dosage
- If you suffer from severe headache, confusion, drowsiness, problems with your eyesight, high blood pressure, nausea, vomiting or fits after taking drug
- Incresaed risk of mortality, cardiovascular reactions, stroke, and tumor progression
- Monitor blood pressure and hemoglobin regularly
- Monitor hemoglobin levels frequently while on therapy
- Proper disposal of needles or sharps Actorise 25mcg price in USA.
Buy Now: Buy Actorise 25 mcg online
Buy related medicine: