Aromasin 25mg online is a medication prescribed for the treatment of breast cancer. Aromasin 25Mg Tablet belongs to a family of anti-estrogens and is mostly used to arrest the synthesis of estrogen by the release of an enzyme known as aromatase. Certain types of breast cancer are ER-positive and have estrogen receptors that require estrogen to grow and spread. Therefore it is important to lower the estrogen levels to decelerate the spread of the hormone-responsive cancer. The drug may also be used to treat advanced stages of breast cancer in postmenopausal women, where there has been a consistent progress in the disease following tamoxifen therapy.
Aromasin 25mg reviews is mostly used to treat women who have reached menopausal years, with early symptoms of hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer. However the medication is contraindicated in pregnant, premenopausal or lactating women.
Common side effects of Aromasin 25mg dosage include severe joint pain, headaches, hot flashes and excessive sweating which are typical symptoms of estrogen deficiency, as caused by the drug. Patients of breast cancer also exhibit symptoms of exhaustion and nausea. Sudden outbreaks of acne or weight gain are also associated with the dosage of the drug. Aromasin 25Mg Tablet is known to have androgenic properties like that of formestane, and may also cause a decline in lymphocytes.
How to use Aromasin Tablet
How Aromasin Tablet works
Major & minor Aromasin 25mg side effects
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Hot flushes
- Increased sweating
- Mental depression
- Bone and joint pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Difficult or painful urination
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
Reduction in bone mineral density (BMD)
– Aromasin 25mg may decrease bone mineral density (BMD). The bone mineral density should be assessed prior to initiating the treatment. Routine monitoring of BMD, appropriate corrective measures, or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Vitamin D deficiency
– Aromasin 25mg price in US may cause vitamin D deficiency. The level of 25-hydroxy vitamin D should be assessed prior to initiating the treatment. Routine monitoring of vitamin D levels, appropriate corrective measures, or replacement with a suitable alternative may be required based on the clinical condition.
Co-administration with estrogen containing products
– This medicine is not recommended for use along with estrogen containing products since these products may alter the effects of the medicine and vice versa.
Use in premenopausal women
– Aromasin 25mg is not indicated for use in premenopausal women.
Storage of Aromasin 25mg
Do not store your tablets above 30°C and keep them in the original pack.
- Before use, check the expiry date printed on the pack. Do not use after this date.
- Return all unused tablets to your pharmacist for disposal.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- If your doctor tells you to stop taking the tablets, please take them back to the
- pharmacist for safe disposal. Only keep the tablets if your doctor tells you to.
- If the tablets become discoloured or show signs of any deterioration, you should seek
- the advice of your pharmacist who will advise you what to do.
Buy Now: Buy Aromasin 25mg online
Buy related medicine: