How to use Azopt Suspension, Drops
Apply this azopt eye drops alternative in the affected eye(s), usually one drop 3 times a day or as directed by your doctor. Shake the bottle well before using.
To apply eye drops, wash your hands first. To avoid contamination, don’t touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
Do not rinse the dropper. Replace the dropper cap after each use.
If you are using another kind of eye medication , wait at least ten minutes before applying other tablets.
Use this azopt eye drops for dogs regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. It’s important to continue using brinzolamide even if you feel well. Most people with glaucoma or high pressure in the eye don’t feel sick.
What Azopt is used for
Azopt Eye Drops contain the active ingredient brinzolamide, which belongs to a class of tablets known as “carbonic anhydrase inhibitors”.
azopt generic are used, either alone or in combination with other eye drops/medicines, to lower raised pressure in the eye and to treat glaucoma.
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Skin Rash
- Redness, soreness, irritation or pain of the eye lid
- Discharge from eyes
- Double vision
- When using these eye drops you should take care to not allow the dropper tip to come into contact with any surface, or your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- If you are using more than one type of azopt eye drops price you should administer them at least five minutes apart, to prevent the second drop washing away the first. Use eye gels or ointments last.
- This tablets may cause your vision to blur temporarily after you have applied it.
- It’s recommended that after administering this eye preparation, you press on the tear duct (at the corner of the eye closest to your nose), or gently close your eyes for about three minutes, in order to minimise the amount of tablets absorbed into the bloodstream and increase the local effect in the eye.
- Although applied to the eye, this azopt eye drops buy online may be absorbed into the bloodstream, where it can cause hypersensitivity (allergic) reactions.