Assurans 20 mg Tablet unwinds the smooth muscles display in the mass of veins and aides in expanding the stream of blood in certain particular zones of the body. It is utilized for the treatment of erection issue and Pulmonary (hypertension of veins associating the lungs and the heart).
How to use Assurans Tablet
Take this medication in the measurements and span as prompted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. essay not to bite, squash orcleft it.
How Assurans Tablet works
Assurans 20 mg uses Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It unwinds or extends lung vessels when the circulatory strain in your lungs is too high.Dosege
Take in misplaced measurements win out recall. It can be skipped in the event that it nearly time for the following booked measurement. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dosage regimen is settled.
Contact a specialist instantly if an overdose is suspected. You may require quick therapeutic consideration if the overdose is extreme.
Side effects of Assurans (20mg)
Heart: Abnormal ECG, chest torment, AV square, heart failure, stroke, heart disappointment, low circulatory strain, poor blood supply, palpitation, postural hypotension, Assurans 20 mg tablet syncope, quick heart rate, cerebrovascular dying, heart assault, seeping from the lung, sudden cardiovascular demise.
- Central Nervous System: Headache, restlessness, shivering, wooziness, anomalous dreams, automatic development, diminished reflexes, melancholy, tangible misfortune, headache, extreme nerve torment, tiredness, tremor, vertigo, nervousness, seizure, seizure repeat, transitory memory misfortune.
- Skin: Flushing, redness of the skin, rash, contact dermatitis, scaling, herpes simplex, itching, skin ulcer, sweating, hives.
- Eye and ENT: Nose bleed, nasal congestion, stuffy nose, abnormal vision, cataract, inflammation of conjunctiva, dry eyes, ear pain, eye bleeding, eye pain, dilation of pupil, photophobia, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, bloodshot appearance, double vision, increased eye pressure, eye burning, redness of eye, retinal vascular disease or bleeding, temporary vision loss/decreased vision, impaired colour vision especially blue- green discrimination.
- Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, diarrhea, gastric ulcer, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, inflammation of gum, rectal bleeding, sore throat, vomiting.
- Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, abnormal ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, breast enlargement, genital edema, urinary frequency, urinary incontinence, blood in urine, painful erection, prolonged erection.
- Blood: Anemia, decrease in white blood cells.
- Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests .
- Metabolic: Edema, gout, increase in blood glucose, elevated sodium, uric acid level in blood, peripheral edema, thirst, unstable diabetes.
- Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, joint pain, bone pain, myasthenia, tendon rupture, inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath.
- Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing, asthma, inflammation of bronchus, larynx, pharynx, increased cough, increased sputum.
- Miscellaneous: Elevated body temperature, abdominal pain, accidental falls, accidental injury, allergic reaction, chest pain, chills, face edema, pain, photosensitivity, shock.
In Depth Information on Assurans Tablet
Expert advice for Assurans 20 mg price Tablet
- Your doctor has prescribed this medicine to reduce the high blood pressure in your lungs (pulmonary hypertension).
- Assurans helps you exercise better and slows down the worsening changes in your physical condition.
- It causes dizziness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Do not use other medicines (nitrates or nitroglycerin) when taking Assurans as it could drop your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Do not take Assurans with other medicines of this class which may be indicated for treating other conditions such as erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Warnings for special population
Pregnancy – This medicine is Assurans 20 mg side effects not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.