What is Diane 35 Birth Control Pill?
buy Diane 35 Birth Control Pill is a combination hormonal pill. This infers the conjoined presence of the synthetic estrogen ‘Ethinyl Estradiol‘ and a synthetic progestin ‘Cyproterone Acetate‘.
Unique to online Diane 35 is its ability to ameliorate the signs and symptoms of androgen excess such as pimples, oily skin and excessive hair growth in unwanted areas of the female body especially facial. Contraception is a basic bonus inherent to Diane 35 in that it prevents pregnancy very effectively. We also have in stock Yaz Birth Control Pill which is another combination tablet used for the same indications.
What form(s) does Diane-35 come in?
Each beige, round, biconvex, sugar-coated tablet contains cyproterone acetate 2 mg and ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, lactose, magnesium stearate, povidone, and talc; tablet coating: calcium carbonate, ferric oxide yellow, glycerol, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, and wax.
Diane 35 for contraception
Diane 35 tablets contain a combination of ethinyloestradiol, a synthetic oestrogen, and cyproterone acetate, which is a derivative of progestagen and is also an antiandrogen. These two hormones work together to reverse the effects of too much androgen, while at the same time protecting against unwanted pregnancy. The combination of a progestagen (cyproterone) and an oestrogen (ethinyloestradiol) in buy Diane 35 tablets, provides effective contraception, by blocking ovulation, preventing development of the endometrium so that a fertilised egg would not be able to implant and grow, and preventing the thinning of cervical secretions so that sperm cannot get through.
Diane 35 for transgender hormone therapy
online Diane 35 tablets contain a combination of ethinyloestradiol, a synthetic oestrogen, and cyproterone acetate, which is a derivative of progestagen and is also an antiandrogen. The cyproterone component can be used as a substitute for spironolactone as the antiandrogen component of transgender feminising hormone therapy for male to female transsexuals, if small doses of antiandrogen are required.
What are the side effects of Diane 35?
The most frequently reported side effects when taking Diane 35 tablets are: breast tenderness, breast pain, abdominal pain, nausea, oedema, and headache, skin rash and itching, insomnia and depression. Less common side effects include: migraine, fluid retention, changes in body weight, changes in libido.
When should Diane 35 not be used?
You should not use Diane 35 if you:
- are taking another form of oral contraception, as buy Diane 35 inhibits ovulation and therefore prevents conception
- are allergic to ethinyloestradiol or cyproterone or any of the ingredients in Diane 35 tablets
- have a past or family history of carcinoma of the breast, endometrial carcinoma or liver disease
- have high blood pressure, lipid disorders or migraine
- have had deep venous thrombosis, thromboembolic disorders, heart attack or stroke
- have diabetes with changes to the blood vessels
- are a diabetic taking antidiabetics or insulin, without discussion with your doctor, as the cyproterone in Diane 35 tablets online may affect your glucose tolerance
- have abnormal genital bleeding of unknown cause
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- are taking other medications that may interact with Diane 35, such as anticonvulsants like phenytoin and carbamazepin, barbiturates, anti-infectives like rifampicin, rifabutin, nevirapine, the antifungal griseofulvin, antibiotics like penicillin, preparations containing St John’s Wort
suhagra 50 mg how to use , suhagra 50 benefits , suhagra 50 buy online , suhagra force 50 buy online , suhagra 50 cost , suhagra 50 sildenafil citrate , suhagra force 50 price , suhagra 50 mg buy online india , suhagra force 50 online , suhagra 50 price in india , suhagra 50 online , suhagra 50 tablet , suhagra force 50 tablet
For more details:- Buy Diane 35 Mg Tablets Online & USA