Buy ORLISTAT 120mg
How to use Obelit Capsule
Avoid Obelit 120 tablets with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
How Obelit Capsule works
Obelit 120mg Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Obelit 120mg Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but don’t always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your health care doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they don’t go away.
- Oily or fatty stools
- Oily spotting on undergarments
- Difficulty in controlling bowel movements
- Lower back pain
- Rectal pain or discomfort
- obelit 120 mg weight loss may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Warnings for special population
– This tablets is not recommended for pregnant women.
– This tablets is not recommended in breastfeeding women.
– This buy obelit online medicine may increase the gastrointestinal adverse effects if taken with the meal that contains more than 30% total daily calories from fat (more than 67 g of fat).
Impaired kidney function
– This tablets may increase the levels of urinary oxalate in patients and may cause nephrolithiasis and oxalate nephropathy with renal failure. It should be used with caution in patients with the history of kidney impairment. Monitoring of kidney function is necessary.
Impaired liver function
– This Tablets may cause severe liver injury and which sometimes need liver transplantation.Monitoring of liver function parameters is necessary. Any symptoms of dark urine, light-colored stools, decreased appetite should be reported to the health care doctor.