Buy Suhagra Force Online
Suhagra Force Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterialhypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Suhagra Force Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
How to use Suhagra Force Tablet
However, take it with a lighter meal as it takes a longer time to work when taken with heavy meal.
How Suhagra Force Tablet works
How to Use Suhagra Force 50mg Tablets
It is an oral tablet, to be consumed with a glass of water. Suhagra Force 50mg Tablets should be taken only once in a day or after an interval of 24 hours. Take one pill an hour prior to lovemaking as it takes some time to show its complete effect. It is advisable not to consume fatty foods or alcohol while taking Suhagra.
Advantages of Suhagra Force 50mg Tablets
- Suhagra treats erectile disorders such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- It has sildenafil citrate, which is the same ingredient found in its branded counterparts.
- It is cheaper than Viagra but has similar effects.
- Suhagra Force 50mg Tablets causes firm and long erections for an active sex life.
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Warnings for special population
– cipla viagra This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
– The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.