How to use Thalix Capsule
How Thalix Capsule works
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
The recommended dose is 200mg administered orally once daily with water, preferably at bedtime and at least 1-hour after the evening meal.
How does THALIX 100mg Capsule work?
THALIX 100mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called as the immunomodulatory agents. This drug acts by the suppression of tumour necrosis factor production, which leads to the death of the cell.
Side effects of Thalix (100 mg)
• Most Common : Drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, confusion, difficulty in breathing and rash.
• Body as a Whole : Abdominal pain, accidental injury, weakness, back pain, chills, swelling in the face, fever, headache, uneasiness and infection.
• Gastrointestinal : Loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, dry mouth, flatulence, liver function abnormalities, nausea and tooth pain.
• Blood : Anemia and decrease in white blood cells.
• Metabolic : Swelling in the extremities, increased cholesterol and elevated liver enzyme.
• Central Nervous System : Agitation, dizziness, sleeplessness, nervousness, nerve disease, tingling, drowsiness, tremor and unsteadiness.
• Respiratory : Inflammation of pharynx/sinus and runny nose.
• Skin : Pimples, skin inflammation, nail disorder, itching and increased sweating.
What special precautions should be followed while taking THALIX 100mg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to thalix 100mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking THALIX 100mg Capsule if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid getting pregnant while taking THALIX 100mg Capsule as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid the activities that can increase the risk of bruising.
- Avoid receiving any vaccines while taking thalix 100mg Capsule.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking THALIX 100mg Capsule as it may interfere with the absorption of the drug.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery while taking THALIX 100mg Capsule as THALIX 100mg Capsule may cause dizziness.
You are advised not to take Thalix 100mg uk Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Buy Now : Buy Thalix 100mg Online