Buy Tretiva 30mg
Tretiva 30 mg pills is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is used for the treatment of severe acne (nodular) non-responsive to other therapies.
Tretiva 30mg tablets belongs to a category of chemical compounds called retinoid. This tablets helps in the treatment of cystic acne or nodular acne that has previously not responded to any other kinds of treatment. It lowers the production of facial oil and prevents hardening of the skin. If acne is not properly treated it can cause permanent scarring.
How to use Tretiva Soft Gelatin Capsule
Take this tablets in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Don’t chew, crush or break it. tretiva 30 mg tablets Soft Gelatin Capsule is to be taken with food.
How Tretiva Soft Gelatin Capsule works
tretiva 30 mg price Soft Gelatin Capsule works by slowing the production of certain natural substances that can cause acne.
- Bone and joint pain
- Bleeding from nose
- Scaling, burning, redness, and swelling of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Pain and tenderness of eyes
- Itchy and dry skin
- Heart burn
- Rectal bleeding
- Difficult or painful urination
- Increased thirst
- Increased heartbeat
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
Expert advice for Tretiva Soft Gelatin Capsule
- You have been prescribed cap tretiva 30 mg Soft Gelatin pills for the treatment of severe acne.
- Take it with or after food.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight while using Tretiva 30 mg Soft Gelatin tablets. Use protective measures such as sun-cream or protective clothing.
- It may cause dryness of mouth, lips, and eyes. Drink plenty of water, use moisturiser and avoid wearing contact lenses. Inform your health care doctor if it bothers you.
- Don’t drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Tretiva 30 mg Soft Gelatin Capsule affects you.
- Your health care doctor may get regular blood tests to track lipid levels, liver function, and cell count in your blood.
- Don’t take Tretiva 30 mg Soft Gelatin pills if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.