How it works
Common side effects
cellcept 500mg side effects gastritis, calcium, glucose, Nausea, magnesium and potassium levels, abnoral blood counts, abdominal pain, increased blood cholesterol, vomiting, Low or high blood pressure, confusion, depression, uric acid, skin cancer, lipid, diarrhea, fungal and viral infections, urinary tract infection and infection of many organs which is life threatening, pneumonia., anemia, agitation, skin infections, respiratory tract infections
• Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
• Avoid using mycophenolate mofetil if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Take special precautions while taking mycophenolate mofetil if you have signs of infection (fever or sore throat), bleeding or bruising problems, or problems with the digestive system (ulcers).
• Use an effective method of contraception before, during, and 6 weeks after taking this drug.
• Exercise caution when stepping out in the sun while taking cellcept 500mg price. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen lotion to protect yourself from skin cancer.