adalafil is one of the most popular erectile dysfunction medicine. It’s major appeal? This means you can have se* at any time, rather than needing to take a tablets from time to time as needed like other ED brands.
The starting dose for daily-use Cialis is 2.5 milligrams (mg). But is this the right approach for you—or are you better off with traditional ED tablets like Viagra, or even the nondaily version of Cialis?
- How often do you have sex? If its two or more times a week, a daily pill might be a reasonable choice, since the drug continually circulates in your bloodstream.
- How important is spontaneity? A daily pill clears the path for se* at any time—if the tablets works for you.On the other hand, the 36-hour window offered by the nondaily version of Tadalafil might offer enough spontaneity.
- Have side effects of your current ED pill been bothering you? Taking a daily low-dose tablets may reduce side effects, though it may reduce effectiveness as well. In studies, the most common daily tablets side effects were headache,indigestion, and back pain.
- How much alcohol do you drink? Men taking Tadalafil for daily use can experience a worrisome drop in blood pressure if they drink too much.
- What other medications do you take? Ask your health care doctor if any medications or supplements you take might interact with a daily erectile dysfunction , including blood pressure drugs, antifungal drugs, and HIV drugs. Also, men taking nitrate tablets are advised not to take any ED drugs.
- How important is cost? While the manufacturer suggests that a 30-day supply of daily Tadalafil should cost about the same as eight pills of 36-hour Tadalafil a month, there’s no way to enforce this. Check your insurance policy and local pharmacies for price information.
Pharmacology of Tadalafil
Sildenafil, vardenafil and tadalafil all work by targeting PDE5, but have distinct chemical structures and pharmacological properties.
The time to maximum serum concentration for tadalafil, after oral administration of a single dose, is 2 h , compared with that of sildenafil or vardenafil . Tadalafil has been shown to have an onset of action as early as 16 min, which can be related to the minimal inhibitory concentration of this agent required to have a clinical effect.
The most significant pharmacological characteristic differentiating the three agents is the serum half-life: 4 h for sildenafil , 4 to 5 h for vardenafil and 17.5 h for tadalafil.
As with other PDE5 inhibitors, tadalafil should not be administered in combination with organic nitrates.
Another pharmacological feature of tadalafil is that its absorption and pharmacodynamic properties are not affected by food . In contrast, the other PDE5 inhibitors’ absorption can be blunted by fatty food, producing a delay in absorption and reduced peak serum concentration .
tadalafil helps with treating erectile dysfunction
tadalafil is a time-tested medication trusted by thousands of men for treating erectile dysfunction. With this, the principal features of the action of the main active ingredient contained within Cialis have been well-studied and are recognized to be safe for improving sexual potency.
This pharmacotherapy is taken orally with a small amount of water. The effect of tadalafil begins within a half hour following administration.
It is important to note that tadalafilworks as a gentle method for restoring the normal physiological function of the penis. This add dilation of blood vessels within the penis while also improving blood circulation and erectile.
Even with daily use, men do not build up a tolerance to tadalafil. Moreover, after being treated with tadalafil, men’s will be able to achieve an erection without needing to use this tablets. Most men’s who use this pharmacotherapy report they are able to easily engage in sexual intercourse while ridding themselves of ED. The most recent numbers suggest that after taking an initial dose of tadalafil, erectile function significantly improves improve in 75 percent of patients within hours; and after 12 hours, erectile activity advance in about 80 percent of patients.
tadalafil is dispensed as easy to use oral tablets containing 20-40 mg of the active ingredient tadalafil in each tablet. The optimal dosage of this tablets is 20 mg.