Entavir 1mg use is an antiviral, which is used to treat hepatitis B. It comes as a tablet as well as a solution and is usually taken once a day. Take this medicine at least 2 hours after or before any meal.
Entavir 1mg side effects of Entavir 1Mg Tablet include nausea, tiredness, Headache, fatigue. Serious side effects on the other hand include lactic acidosis, liver problems, liver enlargement, puffiness or swelling of the eyelids, fat in the liver. Some rare side effects noticed in people taking this medicine are trouble sleeping and unusual drowsiness. Apart from that allergic reaction to this medicine may cause hives, itching, and rash. Seek immediate medical attention in case you notice any serious symptoms.
Let your doctor know before he prescribes you Entavir 1Mg Tablet, if you; have a history of liver problems; have HIV infection; have any kidney problems; are pregnant or breastfeeding; are taking any other prescription or non-prescription medicine. Entavir 1 does not prevent spreading of hepatitis B infection through sexual contact.
How to use Entavir Tablet
How Entavir Tablet works
Major & minor side effects for Entavir 1 mg Tablet
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
Missed DoseIf a dose of Entavir 1mg dosage, take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
General InstructionsDo not use Entavir 1mg instructions for any conditions other than those specified by the doctor. Do not share the medicine with anyone else. Report to the doctor all your medical conditions and current medicines before taking this medication. Report any undesired effects or lack of improvement to the doctor on priority.
Warnings for special population
– Entavir 1mg is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless strictly indicated. The benefits and risks should be discussed with the doctor before using this medicine.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue breastfeeding or to discontinue the medicine based on your clinical condition.
Exacerbation of Hepatitis B
– Discontinuation of Entavir 1mg reviews or any other anti-Hepatitis B therapy may cause severe acute exacerbation of the HBV infection. Monitoring of liver function is recommended for at least a few months after stopping the treatment with this medicine. Further initiation of anti-Hepatitis B therapy may be warranted in a few cases.
– Entavir 1mg price is not recommended for use in patients who are infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and not on highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) therapy for HIV due to the risk of development of resistance to HIV NRTIs.
– Entavir 1mg in USA is not recommended for use in patients with severe liver dysfunction due to the risk of lactic acidosis (increased acid in the blood). Frequent clinical monitoring for lactic acidosis is recommended while taking this medicine. Any symptoms like difficulty in breathing, irregular heartbeats, dark-coloured urine, and yellow colored skin and eyes should be reported to the doctor on priority.
Buy related medicine: