Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Erlocip-100 MG tablet uses is to be taken empty stomach.
Erlocip-100 mg tablet work
is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
Patients using Erlocip-100 mg tablet may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Mouth sores
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or encounter more severe side effects such as:
- Vision problems
- Signs of infection
- Abdominal pain
- Breathing problems
- Mental or mood changes
- Persistent cough
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
When should Erlocip not be used?
You should not use Erlocip-100 tablet if you:
- are allergic to erlotinib or any ingredients in Erlocip
- are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- have kidney or liver disease
- are having immunisation with live vaccine
- use contact lenses and/or have a history of eye problems
- have gastrointestinal problems particularly diarrhoea as this can worsen with Erlocip
- have prior history of peptic ulceration or diverticular disease as this can increase risk of gastrointestinal perforation
- are a smoker
- have interstitial lung disease
- are taking medicines that interact with Erlocip, including corticosteroids and NSAIDs for pain and inflammation, statins for high cholesterol, anticoagulants like warfarin, the immunosuppressant cyclosporine, verapamil for hypertension, proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole, antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, rifampicin, anticonvulsants like phenytoin, carbamazepine, ranitidine for reflux, St. John’s Wort
Do not use the medication within 2 hours of taking an antacid as it may prevent the absorption of the drug.
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Erlocip-100 is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed Erlocip-100 tablet in US.
Buy Now: Buy Erlocip 100mg online
Buy related medicine: