- Erlonat 100Mg Tablet side effects should be taken either 1 hour before or 2 hours after ingestion of food.
- Erlotinib is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Stop smoking and use effective contraceptive measures while on erlotinib treatment.
- Do not start erlotinib if you use contact lenses, have had eye problems (ulcers in front part of eye, dry eyes, inflammation in front part of eye), liver or kidney problems, Gilbert’s syndrome (liver disorder that causes increased bilirubin), intolerance to some sugars, are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from breathing difficulty associated with fever or cough, severe diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, severe blistering or peeling of skin, severe pain in abdomen, acute or increasing pain and redness in eye, blurred vision or sensitivity to light, increased eye watering Erlonat 100Mg Tablet price .
Side Effects of Erlonat 100mg
Like other medicines, Erlotinib can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Erlotinib are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Erlotinib cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Erlotinib develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
- Unusual fatigue
- Signs of infection
- Black, bloody or tarry stools
- Breathing difficulty
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bone pain
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Eye irritation or pain
- Vision or speech problems
- Shortness of breath
This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Erlonat 100Mg Tablet in USA.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Buy Now: Buy Erlonat 100mg online
Buy related medicine: