Gefticip 250mg Tablet work is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
Major & minor side effects for Gefticip 250 mg Tablet
- Allergic skin reaction
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Increase in liver enzyme levels
- Eye irritation
- Difficulty in breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- Redness around fingernails
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Gefticip Tablet – Precautions & How toUse
Before using Gefticip 250mg Tablet
, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid concomitant use of this drug with proton pump inhibitors
- Contact doctor for new onset or worsening of pulmonary symptoms such as dyspnea, cough and fever
- Contact doctor for severe or persistent diarrhea
- Contact doctor if developping eye symptoms, lacrimation, light sensitivity, blurred vision, eye pain, red eye, or changes in vision
- Discontinue breast-feeding during treatment with this drug
- If treatment with a proton-pump inhibitor is required, take this drug 12 hours after the last dose or 12 hours before the next dose of the proton-pump inhibitor
- Monitor your liver function
- Patients taking warfarin should be monitored regularly for changes in prothrombin time or international normalized ratio
- Report any new symptoms indicating hepatic toxicity
- Risk of bullous and exfoliative skin disorders
How do I store Gefitinib :
Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. – Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
Warnings for special population
This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
Gefticip 250mg Tablet is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. If this medicine is prescribed, your doctor will advise you to discontinue breastfeeding.
Patients receiving Gefticip 250mg Tablet have experienced severe skin reactions like toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens Johnson syndrome, and erythema multiforme. Close monitoring of symptoms like change in color of the skin, skin rashes, itching, blistering, etc. is necessary while receiving this medicine. Any such symptoms should be reported to the doctor on priority. The treatment should be discontinued if these symptoms appear.
Buy Now:Buy Gefticip 250mg online
Buy related medicine: