- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from severe hepatic or kidney disease, any disorder of the heart or circulation, have a tumor on the adrenal gland, causing high blood pressure, epilepsy (fits) or had stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you have severe leucopenia or thrombocytopenia from any cause.
- Take precautions as Procarbazine may lower the ability of your body to fight infections making you susceptible to infections.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as Procarbazine may cause drowsiness.
- You may need to regularly check and monitor blood counts due to the possibility of bone-marrow suppression with Procarbazine therapy.
Do not take any live vaccines during or within at least 6 months of treatment with Procarbazine.
Side Effects of Hodpro 500mg
- mild nausea,
- loss of appetite,
- stomach pain;
- dry mouth,
- mild diarrhea;
- mild itching or rash,
- temporary hair loss;
- muscle of joint pain;
- feeling tired;
- urinating more than usual;
changes in your menstrual periods.
Warning of Hodpro 500mg Capsule
Hodpro 500mg may cause symptoms such as flushing, increased heartbeat, nausea, thirst, chest pain and low blood pressure with alcohol (Disulfiram reactions).
Hodpro 500mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Hodpro 500mg is unsafe to use during lactation. Data suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Hodpro 500mg Capsule may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Hodpro 50mg Capsule should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Hodpro 500mg online may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Hodpro 500mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Hodpro 500mg used should be with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Hodpro 500mg Capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Hodpro 500mg Capsule is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Storage of Hodpro 500mg
Protect from Light.
Buy Now: Buy Hodpro 500mg online
Buy related medicine: