Jakavi 20Mg Tablet
Jakavi 20mg online Tablet is a type of kinase inhibitor used to treat bone marrow problems like myelofibriosis and polycythemia vera in case there is an inadequate response or intolerance towards hydroxyurea. Its mechanism involves blocking substances involved in myelofibriosis, like JAK1 and JAK2.
It is advised that you should not use Jakavi 20mg price if you have allergy to it or any other ingredient used in it, or have any serious infection. You should also first consult a doctor before taking it if you are pregnant, plan on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding, on dialysis, taking any supplements, medication or herbal preparations, or have low white blood cells or low blood platelet count, anemia, or a history of liver problems, kidney problems, or skin cancer.
The side effects you may encounter after taking Jakavi 20mg dosage includes diarrhoea, constipation, gas, dizziness, headache, stomach pain, muscle spasm, weight gain, tiredness. You should see a doctor if any of these become bothersome. If you develop any severe allergic reactions like rashes, itching, hives, difficulty in breathing, swelling of lips, tongue, mouth or throat then you should immediately visit a dcotor.
Jakavi 20mg reviews is available as 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, and 25mg tablets that is to be taken orally. You can take them with or without food once every day but it is recommended that you should consult a doctor for appropiate dosage and should take this medication only if prescribed by the doctor.
Take Jakavi 20mg work
in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Jakavi 20mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Jakavi 20mg work is an anti-cancer medication. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps to stop or slow the spread of cancer cells.
- You will be recommended frequent blood tests (every 2 to 4 weeks) and your doctor can change the dosage based on your test reports.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have had any infections such as tuberculosis (TB), hepatitis etc. or any disorders of the kidney, liver or any form of skin cancers.
- Do not take ruxolitinib before a dialysis treatment.
- Take necessary precautions as ruxolitinib may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood and the ability of your body to fight infection.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience unexplained bruising, sudden bleeding, unusual tiredness, difficulty in breathing, pale skin, frequent infections, fever, chills, prolonged coughing, increased sweating at night, sudden weight loss, loss of balance, difficulties in walking/coordination, speaking difficulties, clumsiness, difficulty in thinking, blurring of vision, weakness on one side of body, painful skin rashes with blisters or any unusual skin changes.
- Do not give ruxolitinib to children aged below 18 years.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after using ruxolitinib as it may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to ruxolitinib or any of its ingredients.
Side Effects of Jakavi 20mg
- increased blood pressure
- increased cholesterol and triglycerides
- muscle spasms
- passing gas (flatulence)
- ringing in the ears
- weight gain
Storage of Jakavi 20mg
- Store Ruxolitinib tablets in a cool and dry place (Not in refrigerator).
- Discard the medicine if its expiry date has crossed.
- Keep this cancer medicine away from the reach of children or pets.
- A locked cupboard at least one-and-a-half meters above the ground is a good place to store medicines.
- Keep your tablets in the original container until it is time to take them.
- Do not store Jakavi 20mg price or any other medicine in the bathroom or near the kitchen sink. Do not leave it in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
Buy Now: Buy Jakavi 20mg Online
Buy related medicine: