These symptoms whether minor or moderate need to be reported to the doctor immediately.
You need to take every dosage on time, in case you miss a dose, talk to your doctor and seek advice.
Although the chances of overdose are minimal, still if you take multiple doses get in touch with your doctor, a nearby pharmacist, a local poison or visit the nearest medical center.
- Do not start Oxitan 50mg if your blood counts are too low or have weakness, numbness, disturbances of feeling or taste after taking oxaliplatin treatment, if you are taking 5-fluorouracil.
- Take precautions as oxaliplatin may reduce the ability of your body fight infections.
- Avoid situations that may put you at risk of bleeding as oxaliplatin can reduce clot forming cells in your body.
- Take necessary precaution as Oxitan 50mg online can make you more sensitive to cold, which can cause numbness, tingling, and muscle spasms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as oxaliplatin can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and other neurologic symptoms.
Storage of Oxitan 50mg/25ml
Storage If you need to store Oxitan 50mg reviews before you take it with you to hospital, make sure that it is stored in a cool dry place where the temperature does not exceed 25 degree celcius Keep the vial in the outer carton in order to protect from light. Do not freeze. Do not use it after the expiry date (EXP) printed on the vial.
This is not all the information that is available on Oxitan 50mg online. If you have any more questions or are not sure about anything ask your specialist doctor or pharmacist. Shelf life: 2 years Shelf life after dilution after dilution of the solution in 5% glucose solution, chemical and physical in-use stability has been demonstrated for up to 48 hours at +2°C to +8°C and for 24 hours at +25°C. From a microbiological point of view, the infusion preparation should be used immediately.