P-Force Fort is prescribed to men who are not able to maintain a stable erection throughout the sexual act. P-Force Fort is one of the generic varieties of well known Viagra and is manufactured with meeting of all the requirements of the World Health Organization of US.
P-Force Fort is known to act faster than other medicines and for a longer time span thanks to the higher dosage of active component Sildenafil Citrate. You can enjoy the results in 20-30 minutes after intake.
P-Force Fort dosage is available in:
- 150mg Min Dosage
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. The dose is usually taken 1 hour before sexual activity.
You should not take P-Force Fort more than once per day.
How it works?
The drug is phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It P-Force Fort work by increasing the concentration of cGMP in blood vessels. Thus, it leads to relaxation of muscles and increases blood flow to the penis and increase in blood flow to penis leads to better and prolonged erection. Thus, better sexual experience during sexual activity.
How to take P Force Fort 150mg
P-Force Fort work best if it’s taken approximately one hour before sexual activity. To get an erection, you will need to be sexually stimulated. Doctors usually recommend taking 50 mg once per day, but the dosage can be decreased to 25 mg or increased to 100 mg if needed. Do not take more than one dose every 24 hours. P Force Fort 150mg cannot be taken at the same time as other medications used to treat male erectile dysfunction problems. You should not take P-Force Fort 150mg with a high-fat meal, because it can reduce the effectiveness of the medication. P Force Fort 150mg does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
What happens if I miss a dose?
- Sildenafil is used as needed, so you are not likely to miss a dose.
What happens if I overdose?
- Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. Symptoms of a sildenafil overdose may include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
What should I avoid while taking sildenafil?
- Avoid drinking alcohol, which can increase some of the side effects of sildenafil.
- Avoid using other medicines to treat impotence, such as alprostadil (Caverject, Muse, Edex) or yohimbine (Yocon, Yodoxin, others), without first talking to your doctor.
P-Force Fort side effects . The most common are:
- stuffy or runny nose
Sometimes you can experience:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects manifestations are not only depend on medicine you are taking but also depend on your health state and on the other factors.
Room temperature between- 15 to 30 degree Celsius is appropriate for storing the ED drug. P-Force Fort price have greater chances of losing on efficiency if heat, light and moisture come in contact with the drug. Therefore, store it in dark and cool place. Out of date pills should be disposed properly.