Buy Pomalid 2mg Capsules Online
Pomalid is the 1st generic version of the drug Pomalidomide. Pomalidomide is classified as an “immunomodulatory agent with antineoplastic activity,” and an “anti-angiogenic agent.” It is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited that is one of the most reputed Indian pharmaceutical companies. Pomalid is a prescription oncology medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional like hematologist or oncologist.
How to use Pomalid Capsule
How Pomalid Capsule works
Side Effects of Pomalid 2mg
- Bone pain
- Muscle cramp
- Breathing difficulty
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Low blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells).
Warning And Precaution of Pomalid 2mg Capsules
Do not donate blood or sperm while you are using pomalidomide. Pomalidomide may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. This medicine can pass into body fluids (urine, feces, vomit). Caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up a patient’s body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
- liver disease (especially hepatitis B);
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- risk factors for coronary artery disease (such as diabetes, menopause, being overweight, having high blood pressure or high cholesterol, having a family history of coronary artery disease, being older than 40 and a man, or being a woman who has had a hysterectomy); or
- if you smoke (smoking may make pomalidomide less effective and may increase your risk of a stroke or blood clot while taking this medicine).
- Using Buy Pomalid 2mg online may increase your risk of developing other types of cancer, such as leukemia or lymphoma. Talk with your doctor about your specific risk.
It is not known whether pomalidomide passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
Storage of Pomalid 2mg
- Store Pomalid 2mg at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
- Keep your capsules in a cool dry place. Some medicines require refrigerator, so check the information on the medicine bottle or label.
- Keep this medicine in its original bottle. Prescription and manufacturer bottles are created to protect the medication from light and moisture.
- Keep this anti-cancer drug in a safe place so that children & pets can not reach it.
- Keep Pomalid 2mg online in a place with good lighting so you can always read the label and take the correct amount.
- Keep your medicines separate from your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
Buy Now: Buy Pomalid 2mg online
Buy related medicine: