What is Pomalid 4mg?
Buy Pomalid 4mg online affects the immune system. It promotes immune responses to help slow tumor growth.
Pomalyst is used to treat multiple myeloma (cancer resulting from a progressive blood disease). It is usually given after at least two other medications have been tried without success.
Pomalid 4mg is available only from a certified pharmacy under a special program. You must be registered in the program and agree to use birth control measures as required.
Take Pomalid 4mg uses in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Pomalid 4mg work
is in a class of medications called immunomodulatory agents. It works by helping the bone marrow to produce normal blood cells and by killing abnormal cells in the bone marrow.
Side Effects of Pomalid 4mg
- Bone pain,
- Muscle cramp,
- Breathing difficulty,
- Decreased appetite,
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils),
- Low blood platelets,
- Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes),
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells).
Warning And Precaution of Pomalid 4mg Capsules
Do not donate blood or sperm while you are using pomalidomide. Pomalidomide may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Pomalid 4mg side effects can pass into body fluids (urine, feces, vomit).
Caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up a patient’s body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
- liver disease (especially hepatitis B);
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- risk factors for coronary artery disease (such as diabetes, menopause, being overweight, having high blood pressure or high cholesterol, having a family history of coronary artery disease, being older than 40 and a man, or being a woman who has had a hysterectomy); or
- if you smoke (smoking may make pomalidomide less effective and may increase your risk of a stroke or blood clot while taking this medicine).
- Using pomalidomide may increase your risk of developing other types of cancer, such as leukemia or lymphoma. Talk with your doctor about your specific risk.
It is not known whether pomalidomide passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
Store Pomalidomide at room temperature, between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pomalid out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Buy Now: Buy Pomalid 4mg Capsules Online
Buy related medicine: